• Open living kitchen and dining room with timber bench tops, gas oven and cook top, dishwasher, down lights, ducted a/c and gas heating and ceiling fan.
• Polished timber flooring throughout.
• Large master bedroom with double BIR's, ceiling fan, ensuite with separate shower recess, toilet and vanity.
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are also a generous size and include BIR's ceiling fans, the 4th bedroom could be utilized as an office/study.
• The bathroom is very spacious and has a separate shower recess, claw foot bath, toilet and vanity.
• Cozy living room kept warm with wood heating and also has a ceiling fan.
• Very large laundry room with ample cupboard space.
• Ducted evaporative a/c throughout the house and 20 solar panels.
• 2 x 5,000-gallon water tanks (22,700lt) and 2 x 2,700lt tanks giving the property the capability of storing over 50,000 litres of rain water.
• Town & Rural water access with a storage dam and pressure pump for watering the property.
• Wrap around veranda with concrete path makes maintenance a breeze, over size single garage with a work shop that has access from both ends, 2 car carport off the house and a generous entertaining area at the rear of the house.
• Don't forget the horse stable with a garden shed.
With native trees planted around the 1.022 ha property (2.52 acres) it's a great property for horses or a little grazing for some livestock. Excellent lifestyle opportunity just on the edge of town. Call the team to book an inspection today.
- Land Size: 1.07hectare
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 3
Property ID 19785095