This successful and unique feed manufacturing business is offered for sale for the first time. With a strong 12-year trading history, it is time for the owners to hand over to a new operator or investor to take this business to the next level.
* diversified customer base.
* well respected brand with over 30 lines of product.
* milling/manufacturing plant located on approximately three
acres in northern Victoria, which includes house, river
frontage, large hay sheds and silos.
* successful retail outlet located on the Mornington
* well situated and supplying to many high-profile horse
racing stables and the local domestic market. very high
turnover and increasing demand.
* reliable staff and can be run by one owner.
* long term commercial lease on retail outlet.
* Worksafe accredited.
* several wholesale outlets and currently expanding.
* new products in the process of being introduced.
* optional – attached approximately 500 acres of prime
irrigation land on the Murray river with own licensed
irrigation pump and water rights or optional lease of land.
Untapped marketing potential to significantly expand customer base. There is currently no sales force on the road – all current growth has been organic based/via word of mouth due to an excellent business reputation.
Suitable for an owner/manager/investor/partnership or investor group seeking to expand into specialised feed manufacturing.
Would suit large farming operation looking to value add to their enterprise.
* High capacity 5 blade cliff & bunting model a chaff mill.
* all set up to handle large square bales, capable of feeding
three large bales at a time.
* 4 rotor teaser complete with dust extraction fan.
* steam boiler supplying steam to the teaser and the
10 metre steam tunnel.
* new high capacity dickins riddle table.
* large capacity auger feeding an automatic bag weigher.
* bags are sewn and ergonomically stacked into the pellet
sized cage. this cage lowers below ground level allowing
ease of operation.
* automatic wrapper.
Hard Feed Plant Complete With:
* Two ribbon mixes and automatic weighing system
* steam producer
* 24-inch flat roller mill
* 12-inch serrated roller mill
* 6-inch serrated roller mill
* producing several different feed mixes to the horses, animal and poultry market
* Californian brand pellet press with 50hp electric motor, including 5mm and 9mm ring dies built under instruction from palmer milling.
* 20 cu metre ribbon mixer with a 75hp electric motor, feeding a 16-inch hammermill with a 50 hp electric motor via a screw elevator.
* self-cleaning dust extractor conveys the raw material to a
second ribbon mixer with a 10hp electric motor.
* a steam screw elevator conveys the raw material to the pellet press.
* after passing through the press the pellets are elevated into a large cooling tower.
* cold air is sucked through the cooling tower by a large capacity fan, the pellets are then ready for bagging.
* Bulk handling facilities for all varieties of grain and hay.
* 6 storage silos and field bins.
* large hay shed to store thousands of small and large bales ready for delivery to our own store and wholesale outlets on a weekly basis.
Well Established Profitable Retail Outlet
• Unit 1 & 2, 10 Universal Way, Cranbourne West
• 4 x 4 x 4 Lease
• Complete with good staff, delivery truck and tray body ute
• Large turnover and loyal customer base
• Cash and account business
• 721 square metres.
• Ample parking
• Under-roof truck unloading capacity
• This business has expanded by word of mouth on a quality product
PARADISE ON THE BANKS OF THE RIVER
164 MORTON LANE, BENJEROOP
Set on the Mighty Murray River is this attractive homestead on 2.5 acres, the home is very neat & tidy with a modern kitchen, open living area, 3 good size bedrooms all with great rural views. This is a rare and affordable river property which boast a huge garage with power, solar panels, wood heating, evap a/c and shedding.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 0
- Parking: 0
Property ID 462768