You must have online publishing permission or full ownership of this image
File types (jpg, png, gif)
It appears you are using a very old version of Internet Explorer. This can cause many problems with pages including some layout issues. Please update your browser.
317 Lilford Lane
MAGNIFICENT PROPERTY WITH LASERED IRRIGATED LAND | Rural
Located on the outskirts of Barham is this unique property consisting of over 500 acres of prime agricultural land. The property has an abundance of scattered established Red Gum trees throughout and red rise country. Temporary or High Security Water can be purchased on the open market to supplement pasture or crops. Has previously grown rice and corn with great success.
The property also features:
• A 3-bedroom hardy plank home in immaculate condition.
• 2 Living areas.
• Modern kitchen with all up to date appliances.
• 2 outdoor area’s and verandas.
• Bungalow / extra living quarters.
• Large machinery / Workshop shed with 2 skillions.
• Multiple carports and one to fit the caravan.
• Old redgum sheering shed.
• Attractive native garden.
• Approximately 300 acres of lasered irrigation land.
• Various native gum and natural bushland.
• Access to various irrigation outlets.
• Natural marshland and creeks throughout.
• Very well fenced.
• Backs onto native bushland.
• 8 Megs High Security S&D Water
This farm has all the advantages and its location is second to none, if you’re in the market for a property of this size and quality, you can't look past this one.