Property features include;
• Cropping, Livestock & Hay production.
• Laid out to full farm plan, all new channels and 30-degree slide bay outlets with a 5ML re-use system.
• 2 diesel pumps
• Currently laid out to 30 hectares of Lucerne around the house, 30 hectares of sub & rye, balance sowed to pure Vetch.
• Farm currently running approximately 120 head of beef cattle annually.
• Steel cattle yards.
• 2 hay sheds - one holds approx. 300 large square bales the other 100 large square bales, both located on separate titles.
• Main supply channel runs through property.
• Additional pumping license from the Creek.
• 6 bay machinery shed at the rear pf the house, with industrial lighting, includes a double bay lockable workshop with concrete floor and a concrete washdown bay beside this.
• All fencing like new, in excellent condition.
• Complimenting this farm is an architecturally designed, quality 53 Square 7-year-old brick veneer home with bitumen driveway.
• Master suite with walk through robe and a high quality ensuite includes a generous soaking bath, double shower, Tasmanian Sassafras double timber vanity, under tile heating and separate enclosed toilet.
• A large home office is situated at the front of the house.
• Three remaining Queen size bedrooms, 2 with walk in robes, the third with a BIR, all with ceiling fans and quality carpets.
• Large open plan kitchen, dining, living area with reverse cycle split system.
• No expenses spared on the custom kitchen fitted out with Blum Servo-drive components. No handles offer sleek, stylish design. Large stone bench with breakfast bar, two Bosch electric ovens and induction cooktop, walk through butler's pantry with plenty of additional storage and stone bench top.
• 2 sets of bi-fold doors open up the main living area onto a substantial outdoor entertaining room complete with a built-in fireplace. Fully plastered ceiling, down lights, ceiling fans and exposed aggregate floor. This room can be fully enclosed with the custom made high quality PVC & Fly screen blinds.
• The second generous living area/theatre room also has a reverse cycle split system to heat the "kids" end of the house.
• The generous second bathroom also has under tile heating, a large shower, bath and a stone top double vanity, with a further stone top vanity adjoining the separate toilet.
• Considerable sized laundry with custom cupboard fit out and built-in linen cupboard.
• Under-roof Double garage large enough to fit two 4WD's.
• HRV (Home ventilation system) ducted throughout the house, reducing the need for heating and cooling, in-turn reducing energy costs.
• 5Kw Solar system.
• Underground sprinkler system.
• 3 x 22,000 Litre poly rain water tanks.
• This home is fully self-sufficient and currently runs at zero cost!
• School bus available at the front gate
Brilliant farm offering a luxury living lifestyle, very hard to find a property like this one!
Call Graeme Hayes today to inspect this gem.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
Property ID 19213181