You must have online publishing permission or full ownership of this image
File types (jpg, png, gif)
It appears you are using a very old version of Internet Explorer. This can cause many problems with pages including some layout issues. Please update your browser.
73 Nolan Street
CALIFORNIA BUNGALOW IN A PRIME POSITION | Residential
4-bedroom California bungalow positioned in one of the most popular areas in the Kerang township, located between the main shopping centre, primary schools, high school, hospital, swimming pool and sporting facilities. This property has under gone some major renovation whilst maintaining its old-world charm.
This property boasts an array of features including:
• Huge master bedroom with BI floor to ceiling robes, ensuite, new carpet, ceiling fan and old brick fire place with mantle.
• All remaining bedrooms are a good size and include BIR's and ceiling fans.
• Attractive open living area with french doors to the alfresco area, carpet, split system a/c and a ceiling fan.
• Modern kitchen with tiled flooring, island bench, double sink, dishwasher, electric oven, electric stove, ample cupboard space and large dining area.
• Appealing bathroom with separate shower and bath.
• Large laundry with good storage and large sink with mixer tap.
• Front decked veranda, alfresco area with decking and ceiling fan.
• Secure private yard with a garden shed and storage shed.
This home offers modern living with appealing old charm, set on a very generous allotment in a fantastic location, the purchaser of this property will not be disappointed.